sorting out my Treemap

Go to solution Solved by John Cox,

The use of asset groups associated to Treemap is very powerful. Nevertheless, I am seeking a solution to only visualise the asset that are shown in yellow or red. Indeed, I am interested by the assets that don't pass the criteria (out of quality KPI). 

When dealing with a large amount of assets, it is not convenient to scroll down to search for assets that are not OK.

If I can't only show assets in red or yellow, is it possible to sort them out?

• Seeq Team
  • Solution

Hello Francois,

The treemap features you would like are currently not possible in Seeq Workbench. I encourage you to create a support ticket to request these features (the more customers that add a request, the more likely the features will be added). You can easily create a support ticket by going to https://support.seeq.com/, then click on "Contact Support", then choose "Analytics Help", then fill out the form and click Send. 

As a workaround for now, you should consider showing your yellow and red conditions in a condition table view in Seeq Workbench, which enables you to see only the assets that would be shown in yellow or red in your treemap. It also gives you the ability to see only the yellow, only the red, sort, add other calculated values for more context, etc. 

In my example screenshot below, I had "Medium Priority" and "High Priority" conditions I was viewing in a treemap. I switched to a condition table view, and used the Asset scaling button at the top to see all the medium and high priority capsules across all assets in my asset tree/group (the same asset tree I was using for my treemap). In the screenshot, notice I'm only seeing Areas A, G, H, and I, even though I am monitoring a total of 8 area assets. Note: to see the "Severity" column, I added a custom capsule property to the "Medium Priority" and "High Priority" conditions using Seeq Formula and the .setProperty() function, for example: $MediumPriorityCondition.setProperty('Severity','Medium Priority'), and then used the "Columns" button at the top to add the "Severity" property to the table.

image.png

I hope this is helpful!