Table and Assets (columns and metrics)

Hi,

I did an analysis using Assets Groups, where the assets are different vessel, on which data from several lots are analyzed. While presenting the Results in Table form, I created rows corresponding to each lot on each vessel where certain parameter statistics is presented. The problem I am facing is that I need to identify each analysis by its lot number (to be presented in a column). The original data source, which is DeltaV has a lot number identifier which is vessel dependent and therefore Asset dependent. Therefore, when I try to insert in the Table the lot number as a column, I only could do it by making a column for each asset, which is not appropriated. Is there a way to do that?

Similarly, when I try to perform metrics analysis in the Assets table, I havent been able to do it as only take conditions from one of the assets. Could you please help out?

Regards,

Alvio

• Seeq Team

Hello Alvio,

Do you have a condition in the Asset Group representing the Batch or Lot Number? If not, I recommend creating it with the Lot Number as capsule property. I think what you are trying to do is straightforward in Seeq but not easy to troubleshoot in this forum. I recommend creating a support ticket here or booking an office hours slot with aSeeq Analytics Engineer here.

If you are not able to do it, then please share some screenshots for your asset group, the conditions you have and the lot number signal. 

Thanks,

--Selmane