Capture error: Could not load worksheet

Sunit
Go to solution Solved by Patrick,

Getting the below error when trying to add workbench link to organizer for which I have the read, write and manage access:

Capture error: Could not load worksheet. Identity does not have access for the analysis.

• Seeq Team

Hello Sunit, 

The error seems to indicate you don't have access to the Workbench Analysis containing the worksheet, but I have not seen this error reported before. Please sign up for an upcoming Office Hours appointment (https://outlook.office365.com/book/SeeqOfficeHours@seeq.com/) where you can show a Seeq Analytics Engineer the error and they can help troubleshoot the issue.

John 

Hi John. Thanks for the reply. I am unable to access the SeeQ office hours link. It is blocked for me. I used to attend the earlier sessions on Tuesday but the link is not working now. Is there any workaround to join the session?

Hi Patrick - I have created a ticket regarding the error I am facing. Earlier when I had attended Office Hours, it was being conducted on Zoom. And no, we don't use Teams. Is there an another way to attend the session?