Correlation analysis add-on Struck when command create time-shift signal back to workbench

Hi guys,

I'm working on a correlation add-on. After I have adjust correlate and time-shift degree. I clicking a create signal botton to create a time shift or correlate tag back to workbench (as picture). But the process struck with loading icon there ,I have waiting around 15 min and it is not done yet. so is this process require time that long? or can anyone recommend what shoud I do?

thankyou in advanced image.png.97511f9d4986840a0f16e12c8a54beac.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Seeq Team

Hello, 

I do not think this calculation process should take 15 minutes or longer. The settings chosen for window size and window period could be having an effect. I ran a test on example data and this functionality worked well for me, so I think something unexpected is happening.

If the data is not confidential, can you:

1) share a screenshot of the calendar time trend view in Seeq Workbench prior to running the Correlation Analysis add-on?  What was the total time of data in trend view?
2) show the "table" view of the generated correlation heatmap for both "Coefficients" and "Time Shifts" Output Values?